Tuesday, February 16, 2010

My fabulous weekend


"I'll just light a bowl, some incense, watch the Olympic clips I've missed today, and call it a night," I thought to myself as a lit my incense, and then I burned my fucking finger because I was that fucking high.

I'm staring at this embarrassing piece of skin right now. It's not terrible. It even has a metallic shine to it - looks grey. It didn't even hurt all that much, on account of me being so high. Although I must say, once I was being burned, the pain increased dramatically.

I had a wonderful weekend. Who can really remember what happens these days, though? I for sure can't. There were three nights of good food*, lots of laughs and girl time on Valentine's Day...all in a haze. Chinese New Year and Chinese New Year were quite enjoyable.

Hm, I really need to clean you.

Poor image quality**, but that's my fixed bong. Yup, fixed. It may or may not be true that it's a bit harder to keep the weed lit, but it works. Super glue is freaking amazing, like seriously, I'm going to have so much fun with it in the future.

The shards of glassed fit back on quite well. Unfortunately there was a third piece of glass missing that will be impossible to find. I double secured-it by wrapping it with duct tape (and then again with a Hello Kitty band-aid just for the cuteness factor -- Hello Kitty and duct tape, you can't go wrong).

Now that I think about it, why didn't I just fill the missing piece of glass with super glue? Oh, the things you suddenly think of when you're high. Fuck.



notes:

- the first image is from an interesting photo blog called photobytone.com.

- my blog needs some more variety so i hope you've appreciated a slightly different format for this post.

- in regards to my last post, i sound whiny and annoying. i get over things quite quickly, so i'm back to my old self at the moment. i would delete parts of it, but i'd like to think that my own blog allows for some freedom regarding my pickiness.

* * *

* homemade Chinese food deux fois, korean barbecue, and mongolian hot pot. trader joe's dark chocolate also gets an honorable mention from me :) paired with wine?? amazeballs!

** if i end up going to china this summer, i will for sure invest in a nice DSLR camera beforehand.

No comments:

Post a Comment