Monday, April 26, 2010

Nikon D3000

Late in posting as usual. I should start out by saying that my 21st birthday was fabulous. Honestly it would be too much of a daunting task to say everything that happened - maybe some other time. Let us just remember that it was fabulous, ethereal, divine...

I also tried salvia this past weekend. This too is a daunting task to explain. I do not think such an experience is possible to express in words - so I won't, for now. Later.

I'm most likely heading back to the motherland (China) this September, and I aim to capture my journey with a new DSLR camera. I swear that is my main purpose of purchasing something so expensive. I'm not trying to be a hipster...

Have been doing extensive (not really) research on entry-level DSLR cameras, and am probably settling on the Nikon D3000, which will cost around $450-500. I think this is a great price for what I am going to get, but will not be purchasing it until I feel a bit more financially secure. So this summer, maybe, and I will get a chance to ask my camera savvy friends what they think. I would love to take a photography class also, if I can squeeze it in. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment