Monday, May 3, 2010

It's 3 am and I'm ruminating over the shet-load of things I must do this week. They include:
  • A midterm
  • A "midterm interview" - basically an oral midterm for Chinese class
  • Advising appointment
  • A quiz on Freud's "The Uncanny"
  • 2 quizzes for Chinese class
  • A Shakespeare essay (4-5 pages)
  • Schedule my first interview for my editorial internship (gulp)
I'm up right now after spending the latter part of the night studying for the midterm - still a long way to go, but have to stop and continue after my Chinese class tomorrow. Am now trying to finish my Chinese homework that is due in the morning. And thinking on what day shall I start x in order to turn in x on such and such day? (Example: Must read Shakespeare on Tuesday and have outline done by Wednesday? Read "The Uncanny" on Tuesday before class, but then when do I finish the chapter on Psychoanalysis? Etc, etc.)

I'm stressed out - need to time-manage more efficiently.

My memory is becoming more and more impaired. I forgot where I read - a Yahoo article I think - that the type of person who, on the daily, is forgetting where he/she is putting his/her keys a minute after putting them down...is not just a "forgetful" type, but simply overscheduled. Biologically (neurologically?) inept to handle this much.

A brain can only handle so much. A no-brainer, really.

Also doesn't help that my body serves as a chimney for all that pot smoking. Knowing that I would be regretfully busy this week, I left my newly purchased quad (of C-4, a potent hybrid) at home. Less smoking this week, lady. (I do have an edible on me -- it's waiting.)

If you'd like to take a peek at my smoking habits the past month, please check out my daytum account. These statistics are from a lot of guessing. I think it's fun!

I'm clearly a stoner. I don't know why I'm sober right now. Oh right, that homework...back to that.


No comments:

Post a Comment